Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Kim Kardashian are u ????

Kim Kardashain Tweets that Nigeria is digusting.


Just came across this dunno the authenticity  of this as I wasnt able to confirm on social Networking site Twitter or maybe the tweets have been deleted or its a scam or photoshop ish.. or sumfin but seriously??!!!! but If you said that kim!! I mean If you said that with your mouth I mean with Your mouth ohhh you said and carried your hand and tweeted it hmmm... Darey!!!?? You see wetin you cause ohhh..

Update!:

Kim has tweeted to say the tweet was fake and she dint make such statements and the tweets were allegedly photo-shopped  well well well....See tweets  below..






2 comments:

  1. Hi therе, I fоund уour site by
    mеans of Google even aѕ looking for а
    comparable subject, your sitе came up, it sеems good.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply was alert to your weblog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels.
    I'll be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Many folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my web page ... Resort Low cost (Hotels_Discount) upon Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi theгe, Τherе's no doubt that your web site may be having browser compatibility problems. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet Explorer, it's
    gοt somе οveгlapping isѕues.
    I mеrelу wantеԁ to pгovide you
    with a quick heads up! Apaгt frοm that, fantaѕtic blog!


    Нeге iѕ mу site :: Cheap Hotels within Portugal

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!



Need to contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com
Twitter: @shalliebee
Mobile: 09039001277
Google+ : ShallieAK