Thursday 11 April 2013

Agbani Darego's Clothing/Denim Line to debut soon..

                     
                                 

                               

One time Miss World, Model and Beauty Queen Agbani Darego is set to launch her denim line some time mid year.

Launching AD by Agbani Darego is a dream come true for me. Jeans are my loved go-to everyday look and it’s a love I share with a lot of young girls and women for its comfort and simplicity. I am excited about it and I hope that it will be well received’, She says..

                             Agbani Darego launches denim Line

                          Agbani Darego launches denim Line

                              Agbani Darego's Denim Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee