Saturday 6 April 2013

Karen Igho turns 29 today,Joins Tinsel,to celebrate Birthday with Orphanages

Big Brother Africa winner,model actress and socialite Karen Igho turns 29 years old today, and she is planning to celebrate with kids at orphanages.


Karen Igho Rakos


She recently spoke to a magazine stating that life is not all about parties, there comes a time in your life that you realize that what’s more important is giving your service to humanity and being able to put a smile on people’s faces like the less privileged around you. 


On Saturday I will be spending my birthday at the Red Cross Society…and then visit a few other orphanage, showing these children that we do care about them.


‘And then later on will celebrate at Dplace in Lekki 


She shared tweets below..



Today is my birthday.thank you Lord for adding one more year to my life.



Nigerian Red Cross Motherless n Abandoned Babies Home 2, Makoko Rd,Adekunle, Yaba dats where I will be and I wish u to come






Dplace in lekki 1 phase is hosting me tomorrow for my birthday,from 11pm please come chill with me you are all invited see ya.wowza

To day I want to see all my karenified at Dplace in lekki phase 1 from 11pm.u are all invited u don't need iv.



The Actress also recently joined the cast of Africa's number 1  soap Tinsel

Karen Igho Rakos
Karen on set of Tinsel



Happy Birthday Karen, Cheers..

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to karen
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was so wearing a butt pad in that pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anon really??dint quite notice you know I just went to check it now seems so but might just be the fabric of the dress tho..

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee