Friday 12 April 2013

Kayode Salako's First Wife Olubukola Speaks up - "GOD is Fighting for me"

Remember Actress Foluke Daramola,    and the controversy trailing her marriage to Lagos socialite Kayode Salako.

 The first wife moved out and Foluke moved in,and then Foluke's friend came out to say she introduced them and dint think she would marry him??!! 

You Introduce someone to date a married man ermmm helloooo You dont understand too abi?? 

 The first wife finally speaks up! 

She has been quiet all the while the drama went on..


Excerpts Below

👇👇
OLUBUKOLA OLUSUNMOLA SALAKO,  the  embattled first wife of  KAYODE SALAKO, the President of  rested Fasholamania and Change Agent, recently married  to star actress, FOLUKE DARAMOLA, had barely talk since she quit and moved her children-three boys,  away from her matrimonial home in Omole Phase I, Lagos to an undisclosed location. Now, a year plus and  alone with her kids, Olubukola, spoke with E24-7 MAGAZINE’S BIODUN KUPOLUYI on the claim  of a lady, BUKOLA FASUYI that she introduced Foluke to Kayode and  worried by her conscience  and ‘ Holy Spirit’ wants  her to apologise to her.
What is your reaction to the stories going viral online on your marriage?
Yes,  one thing about me is that in as much as that the news going round I don’t have  anything to say, I’m the kind of person that allows God to do his work,  I will not help God to do anything, God is doing his work . Whatever God feels He wants to do is what He should do. All that’s happening now in the media is just God doing his work. I will allow God to do His work and I will not say anything. I will just allow BABA to do his work
The lady who claimed that she introduced Foluke to your husband is ready to apologise for breaking your home.
It’s only God that can forgive. The deed has been done. Even if she comes to apologise to me now, how would she apologise to the children?  The children have gone through many things; I’m not talking about finances, I’m not talking not about money now but psychological. Forgiveness is in the hands of God. Imagine if God has not been behind me in this matter and somewhere along the line, something unfortunate had happened to me or one of my children had been consumed by the circumstance.  Would she have come to apologise to me?  Her forgiveness is in the hands of God.

Prior to this raging issue, what kind of home or husband did you have?

 I don’t want to say anything positive or negative about anybody. I don’t want to talk about anybody in any interview; I’m not going to do that.  I stand on one thing and I know that I serve a living God that will judge the four of us, and that includes Kayode, Foluke, Bukola and I, each according to his or her role.  I leave the four of us in the court of God and I know He will give to each of us the judgment we deserve.




Credits
E24-7 Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee