Saturday 27 April 2013

Stella Damasus lately +Pictures from her 35th surprise Birthday..

Stella Damasus is a Nollywood actress,singer/musician, philanthropist,women rights activist,mother and rumoured to have recently become a wife again for the third time..

Stella is said to have secretly married business partner and movie actor/director Daniel Ademinokan.

Daniel was previously married to actress Doris Simeon.

He reportedly moved out of his home, moved in with her, and they relocated to Abuja and now recently to the US, precisely NewYork.

Stella has been all over the news,tabloids,papers,blogs for committing something close to sacrilege or abomination by going ahead to marry a colleague's ex husband.

Though divorced,she is however being fingered to have probably been the reason why the divorce/breakup was sped up, plus people claim Stella should have nudged her business partner back home to his wife but instead she  drew him in when he was one feet out the door already.

She however reacted to this controversy with a statement on her blog see below..


"I have Been trending for the past two days now. Day one was about people wishing me well and praying for me on my birthday. Day two is now filled with gossip, scandals and all sorts, but that is as far as the so called journalists and bloggers are concerned. As far as I am concerned I had a blast on my birthday and I will not allow other human beings steal my joy regardless.I choose to enjoy my life because I know I deserve it. Nobody went through my own trying times with me and I did not go through any with others.

When God decides to bless me, turn my mourning to dancing, turn my tears to laughter and turn my anger to happiness, no man on earth can change it or spoil it.
Truth is, I laughed when I saw some of the blogs and websites quoting and saying things they know absolutely nothing about. Writing things they have heard without concrete evidence, ghosts that cannot show their faces and ask direct questions. But they believe and think that they can wake up one day and decide people's fate and destiny. Unfortunately they are made to feel important because people hate to read  positive things and achievements, but give them juicy gossip and all of a sudden you become the most popular writer who has gist on everybody.I realized that when I write blogs and articles about important information, encouragement, education and positive things, only twenty percent out of a hundred actually read it and leave comments. The other eighty percent jump at the gossip and scandals and then start to ask me stupid questions. These are people who have not communicated with me in ages but all of a sudden they feel the need to profess undying friendship and a listening ear. The fact that they believe I have the time or energy to respond to the most trivial issues baffles me.
Let me repeat myself in case some of these people missed it. "I really do not care what you say or write, the truth is who God has blessed no man can curse" , and if you believe that trying to turn a wonderful birthday  into a global gossip game will make me feel bad then I am so sorry this Stella is not as stupid as you think"



Stella however has not had many people defend her with people coming forward with stories and reports of how Stella isnt a saint or as Innocent and righteous as she potrays herself to be.

 Her first marriage, even though her husband died was laden with contoversy with her In-laws somewhat accusing her of so many atrocities ranging from infidelity to neglect.

In the latest marriage saga, one of her sister-inlaws tweeted a  somewhat subliminal message which has been interpreted forwards,backwards,upside down,sideways to mean a lot of things..

see tweet below..


VINDICATED AT LAST! JAIYE, IT'S OVER ... SLEEP ON, BROTHER.


Stella Damasus seems to be on  every lip and every news entertainment related at the moment and my thoughts on this are completely biased so I guess ild just keep them close to my chest. 


Stella has been linked romantically to people in the Nigerian entertainment industry such as Ramsey Nouah, Richard Mofe Damijo,Sammie Okposo,Mofe Duncan,e.t.c

She has been married twice to bandmate and musician Jaiye Aboderin(Late) and Emeka Nzeribe.

See pictures from her 35th surprise birthday party held in Newyork below..          

                  

more when you continue..


















Stella Damasus






Stella Damasus


1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I am dealing with many of these issues as well.
    .

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: latest entertainment news

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee