Thursday 2 May 2013

Toke Makinwa's Photoshoot to officially launch VLOG series..







 Toke says , "To officially launch my Vlog series, I had a photo-shoot done with celebrity photographer turned TVpersonality, Yomi Black.

I started putting out videos without an official launch. The Vlog series is a playful side of me that i want to share with the world. It is my dream that one day, I will be the host of my own Talk-Show and I am working really hard to achieve that before I turn 30; which is not too far now, Lol.


 I started putting out this videos where I can let you all in and express my thought process on different topics. I am so grateful for the momentum and I can only hope that it gets bigger and better!

 The Vlog series will be a segment of the "Toke Makinwa" Show by God's grace so ya'll be nice now, cos I'm an artist, and i'm sensitive about my sh***"

2 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee