Sunday 6 October 2013

Inspiration Fm's Ms Wanawana set to launch audio Poetry project "Dirty Laundry"; See her gorgeous promo Pictures

Wana

wanaWana

Im terrible at being serious in photos, please dont hold it against me

Ms Wana is a versatile creative being of sorts,a writer,a broadcaster,a poet a cook/chef( errmmm not so sure but I have watched some TV  programmes where she cooked and shared recipes so the title kinda fits)

She recently had this photoshoot to promote her upcoming project which will be titled ‘Dirty Laundry" which is like a collection of her poems put together in audio format
" I chose the name Dirty Laundry because most of my poetry have been quite autobiographical so this project is a memoir of sorts. I am excited and petrified at the same for some reason. I suppose it's the jitters that come with giving up your most personal work into the public space and feeling uncertain about what people will do with it or how they will both receive and interpret it " she says.

Big Bold,Beautiful more lovely photos when you continue..

Here i am trying out the hand on waist attempting to a Kate Moss


wana

wanawana

wanawana

You can Visit Wanawana's blog Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee