Thursday 3 October 2013

Nigerian celebrities and "that Chanel Lego bag"..

Showing off: Kim Kardashian tweeted a snap of her bright green clutch

Colour creations: The tiny creations come in green, yellow, pink and blue, with the classic double-C logo picked out in raised plastic


Ok ohhh so the designer for channel must have sat down one day sketching away for this bag not knowing the kind of yawa this bag will cause in far away Naija.

First it was Genevieve..

Genevieve Nnaji - Augsut 2013

Then Ini Edo..




Then Sylvia Nduka..


And then..(pause)................... Sikiratu Sindodo..


Well Naija celebs what is so special about this bag that you people just suddenly rememberd that there is a Chanel Lego bag in existence?? forgetting that those foreign celebs who rock them prob got them for free?

I mean this bag reportedly costs about £5,370 almost  2million Naira,then someone would go and empty his or her life savings when some other person got it for free?? I mean Genevieve actually rocked this bag at a function where she was photographed,then y'all be taking photos in your backyard(insert sarcastic) for you know who to lift and say ohhhh bla bla bla rocked the $10,000 Chanel bag..

I swear If anyone,I mean anyone of you celebs rock this bag again! hen! I swear I will take a swim in the Thames..han han!  lol!

Do I need to tell you Sikiratu's is deffo FAKE! well you only need to look at the others..

Ehen hen oya bring your ear..you want to know where they buy for less hen?? oya click Here!

No be me tell you ohhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee