Wednesday 4 December 2013

Awwwww is this the end for Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida;Maje reportedly absent for secret registry wedding..



I love Toke yes I do you ask why I never used to but for someone to be taking such flak and abuse almost from every corner,on every blog,youtube anywhere she turns and still gets up dresses up goes to work,does her job,turns up to events still looking glamorous... I mean Toke is a rock solid babe! Still standing after it all.

So when I read this story about Maje not turning up for a secret wedding I felt sick to my stomach.I mean why would Maje do that?? I can Imagine Toke is just saying oju ma ti ti mi .

According to the story Toke invited few friends, and even some bloggers and then bam the Groom decides not to turn up,Toke heads out to his house and is just there lounging..

If there's any truth to this story I believe we all should stop hiting and blaming toke..where's the blame for Maje? If you're not gonna marry her let her be..When Annie Stuck with tuface despite all today we are praising her for persevering so why are we all taking it out on Toke??

Toke has reportedly ended things with Maje nd he has been tweeting lots.. see some tweets below..








Dear Maje If you love Toke do the right thing or simply let her go and end this embarrasing tale for her thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee