Monday 7 April 2014

Injured Actor Emma Ehumadu is recuperating from severe head injury says - " Tom Ateke saved my life"!

Nollywood actor  Emmanuel Ehumadu  was badly injured on a movie set,with life changing injuries sustained,the actor is said to be doing well and on a good road to total recovery.
He has however shown sincere gratitude to Chief Tom Ateke for saving his life after he sustained the severe injuries that left in hospital for months!



Speaking from his hospital bed in Dubai in a recent interview, Emma said, “While I was at the hospital in Asaba,  the Production Management was very supportive, they took care of me and all the bills. Both my trip abroad and treatment was a collective effort of  My Godfather Chief Ateke Tom, Mrs Ebere Chukwu, My brother, Mr Mike Ehumadu, Myself, My elder brother in America and some very supportive Friends.



More when you continue..


 It became a family and Friends affair. They all made sure I was well taken care of while in the hospital. Walter Anga stood by me all through my pains. I want to say a big thanks to them all.”

According to Emma said the accident occured on the 12th March,While filming in Asaba, on the set of  action packed flick "Holy Cup" It was a Car chase scene, Jim Iyke was driving,  Zuby Micheal was on the roof, I was on the Passengers side by the window, Sly Madu, Queen Nwokomah and Jnr Pope were in the back seat. It was a robbery gang being chased by the Police. Zuby Micheal  and I were returning fire on the Police Van chasing and shooting at us. Shortly after where the camera was, was the production Location bus parked, with  it’s back door opened to  the road. On the other side of the road was another Toyota camry car parked,  making  the  road very narrow. Due to  the  speed we came with in our car,  Jim could not control the speed before reaching the  bus and thus, I was slammed with the back of my head to the open bus door parked. 

My faced was shattered by d gun in my hand.I passed out  and was rushed to the hospital by Jim and Zuby. I later regained consciousness in the hospital while d stitches was going on.”

Good To know Emma is getting better hopefully return to our action movie screens soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee