Monday 12 January 2015

Onwer of Biggest African Store in London Risikat Amole of BIMS Foods passes on..


I say biggest cos its the biggest I ever came across in London that had anything from back home.I remember yearning to cook Nigerian stuff and somebody told me to head to Bims in Peckham that I could find aything there and really truly I did find everything there..


According to reports the socialite and aspiring politician Mrs Risikat Bola Amole passed on  at her home in Ibadan after a brief illness. She was described as one of the wealthiest women in Ibadan as well as London where she's based.

Mrs Amole was as at the time of her death eyeing a political seat in Oyo State in this forthcoming elections. She was in her 50's

Condolences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee