Thursday 19 March 2015

African Hairstyles before all that Brazilian,Peruvian and Cambodian weaves




Waohhh see styles ohhh! Oya tell me which can you still rock in modern day?? I mean with this heat in Lagos these days Omo..the weaves should just stay away far far for now.. 

For me I can still rock some of the weaving styles,the threading NO! and Koroba?! Gosh! mermories of the sun hitting that space left open at the top of the head,those styles from primary school days..gosh! NO! and those ones that are propelling towards the sky?? how I go sleep for night na?? lol..Oya sha tell which one can you still rock??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee