Tuesday 3 March 2015

Photospeak;The Time Goodluck Jonathan Thought about all the Insults he's ever received!


This photo! A million words I mean this was taken at the recent meeting with youths In Lagos at the #Meetthepresident event.

There are so many people at this event but the president seems so isolated just taking it all in ..

He's thinking like.. Ehen these Nigerians despite everything I have done,despite all my efforts they still abuse me on Facebook,on twitter everywhere even in their homes everyone is calling and shouting my name Goodluck! Goodluck! hen..make march 28 sha come quickly so this can be done with..well sha Diaris GOD!  lol.. #Jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee