Friday 29 May 2015

And These photos confirm North West's Diva Status!

I said it That we already have a diva on our hands,I mean North's personality is shining through already..

Here she's having an animated conversation with her cousin Penelope  as they both headed out for Ballet classes I mean North is like two years old or almost but it seems like she's having a grown up kinda convo..
North be like; Penelope do you think dem Pappz are gon be there again clicking?
Penelope is like Of cos! We popular!
North is like Ohhh NO! Dammit!


North is like you see they are here! hey hey yo Pappz! whats it with you huh tell me?!
Penelope just seems totally terrified!


North is like ok thats it! I have had enough of them Papparazi! FIX IT JESUS!

Hahahahahahaa! I love you North!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee