Tuesday 2 June 2015

Woman of the moment Caitlyn Jenner for Vanity fair

Caitlyn Jenner



I really dont know what to say I mean you wake up 65 years later and say you know what?! I want to be a woman!!! I still dont understand but you know what No judging cos we dont know what or how Bruce ohh sorry Caitlyn Jenner feels,felt or is feeling I mean all that stuff about Gender dysphoria I never would understand..

Would all his achievement in sports and the likes be wiped away? as he achieved them as a man and under a different name? for his kids how would they understand now Dad's just a woman cos well they still have their mothers,so he cant be called mum just Dad who's now become a woman?


Anyways Caitlyn formerly Bruce Jenner officially revealed himself as a woman for Vanityfair and I think for someone just transitioning at his age I think he still looks great and the makeup artist did a great job!

Goodluck to Caitlyn on her new life  

more photos from his/her spread when you continue

Behind the scene: Seen here in an outtake from a Vanity Fair video of the photoshoot in progress wearing a Zac Posen dress






Bye Bruce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee