Thursday 27 August 2015

4 years ,two kids and one on the way! Mercy Johnson's Husband has taken her senses Away!


 Wait Mercy Johnson had a bay October Last year,she's due another Later this year which means  by the time she gives birth she would have had a baby every year for the  past two years!   Hmmmm... strong Woman! Producers were still waiting for her to fully bounce back ohhh but errrr producers  E be like say una go still wait  small ohh or use alternative lol.

Anyways its her 4th wedding Anniversary today and she says her hubby has taken her senses away  ehen hen !

See the message she shared below..

mj2

"Lord,wherever my sense of reasoning is,please don't ever let me have it cus Love,passion and happiness were nothing but words,these words got value since I met you(Odi) I was made from ur love,i was alive but now am living. I forget my face in the mirror but I can't forget urs. We are not perfect but we are happy and that's all that matters. I love you sexiest and thank you for taking my senses cus I am glad to be madly in love with you.HWA" 

Happy Anniversary to the sense owner and the sense taker! Hhehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee