Monday 31 August 2015

Redeem church suspends pastor for inviting Pasuma to perform at church concert!


I am not sure if there is indeed any truth in this as when this poster surfaced online some days ago I thought to myself.That must be photoshop!.

But it has now emerged that indeed Pasuma was on the roll-call for the crusade slated for October which has now reportedly been cancelled .I have nothing against Pasuma infact I listen to pasuma but for a church concert you cannot help but wonder ..

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) through its provincial headquarters cancelled the crusade because they thought the idea of Pasuma performing in the church was totally wrong. 

The pastor in charge has also reportedly been suspended

Waohhh..now am thinking wetin Pasuma sef wan go sing for there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee