Thursday 14 February 2013

Nigerian Rapper Eva Alordiah's stunning artwork portraits for New Single Mercy








Quoting her Blog where these pictures were sourced she had this to say

"One day, i promise, one day, i would sit down by my computer and type away these many stories behind my new single "MERCY". But not today. No. Today, i just want to share these photos with you. I really felt a need to have these pictures taken and i kid you not, the entire Photoshoot and edit process took us 1 hour! Ehhrmmm...that's without adding the 1hr30mins it took me to do my Makeup. Hehe"

"August Udoh, the Photographer who also turns out to be my good friend, kinda just understood what i was going for. So there you have it! New Eva photos and the Artwork for my new Single "MERCY".
I promise you'd get it on Friday finally, that's about 48th from now eh?
Abeg support oh! It is not a dum-kpa dum-kpa song, it is a prayer. I think everyone needs that, and i hope you like it when you hear it. Thanks as always for all your Love and never ending support."


What do you think about my photos though? 

So what do you guys think she wants to know lol..


Credits:Eva-Official Blogsite*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee