Wednesday 12 October 2016

Kylie Jenner in colourful shoot for Complex Magazine;Speaks on dating Tyga,insecurities about her lips,getting Lip Fillers and more..

This was what Kylie Jenner 's Lips used to look like until she started to "Work' on it to achieve a fuller look.

For years she lied to achieving her fullness via lip sticks and other ways till she eventually revealed she indeed got fillers for her lips...

She recently opened up to complex magazine on why she lied and the insecurities that led her to getting work done on her lips..

  Insecure: Kylie Jenner says she got fillers in her lips due to feeling insecure; The 19-year-old told Complex she worried about boys wanting to kiss her as she feared her lips were too thin
The 19-year-old told Complex she worried about boys wanting to kiss her as she feared her lips were too thin.

'It has been an insecurity of mine all my life,' Kylie told the magazine. 

 “It has been an insecurity of mine all my life,” she says now. It all started when she was in middle school. “This guy I kissed was like, ‘Your lips are really small but you’re a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing,’”   “It was so rude. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me.”

Adding a bit of colour: Legendary Japanese artist Takashi Murakami illustrated the shoot

More when you continue...


. On not wanting to be a bad influence she says..
“I wasn’t even 17 yet,” she says. “What if I came out and said, ‘Oh, yeah, I got my lips done’? What are all those moms going to think about me? These kids, my fans, they’re going to think I’m crazy. I didn’t want to be a bad influence. I didn’t want people to think you had to get your lips done to feel good about yourself. But they thought it was crazier that I was lying about it because it was so obvious. I wish I had just been honest and upfront.”

Playing with fire: Kylie channels her inner superhero in one shot

Jenner admits that she got carried away with the injections. “When you first get them done, you’re like, ‘Oh, it could be a little bit bigger on that side.’ I’d go back and be like, ‘They went down’ and think they could be bigger. But I went too far. It was very painful.”

Jenner still gets the injections but says she doesn’t go overboard anymore, noting that she never had permanent plastic surgery. “It’s annoying to hear every day that you’re just this fake, plastic person when you’re not. Every single day there was a news story about me.”

Center of attention: The brunette smolders in one frame as illustrated eyeballs float around her

The social media frenzy came to a head in April 2015, when the #KylieJennerChallenge, a viral sensation that had teens placing drinking glasses over their mouths and sucking in to plump their lips like Jenner, flooded the internet. It was tough to handle. “I used to have a lot of anxiety. I never went out. If I tried to go to the movies or something, I would stop breathing in the middle and just cry. I’m surprised there aren’t videos of me out there. I felt super trapped, like everybody was watching me. I felt like everyone was hating on me.”

Something different: The star opted to go topless for the racy photoshoot

Jenner credits her mother, Kris, for helping her find ways to overcome her anxiety. “I learned to slow down everything, focus on things that I love, and say no to things I didn’t want to do,” she says. “I used to [agree] to do everything, but when I started taking control of my life again, I felt better.” In December 2015, she got the phonetic pronunciation of the word “sanity” tattooed in red ink on her right hip to remind herself about the importance of maintaining stability in spite of her celebrity.

“At the end of the day I have to live with everything I do,” she says. “I’m just proud of myself for not 


Just enough: Kylie barely maintained her modesty for the creative spread

On Dating Tyga 

 “The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, ‘Don’t be with him.’ But we’re not doing it for the public,we love each other. We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out.”

On ever being with PartyNextDoor 
 “He asked me to be in the ‘Come and See Me’ video, and that was after Tyga,” she says. “Me and Party have a cool relationship. I think he’s so talented and I love his music. But I wouldn’t say we dated. It never really got to that boyfriend-girlfriend stage. It was just fun. I was doing what I wanted to do.”
Bouncing for joy: Kylie posed in a number of skimpy outfits

 On relationship with sister In Law Blac Chyna, 
Jenner says there’s no beef or awkwardness, despite media reports of tension between her and the Kardashians. The day we met, Jenner, after talking to Tyga about Chyna, texted her to check on how her pregnancy was going. Chyna called her the week before and they were on the phone for an hour. “I never fought with her over social media in the beginning, but I understand where she was coming from and what place she was in,” Jenner says. “We’re totally fine. It’s all love.”

On being an Entrepreneur

Right now, Jenner simply wants to focus on Kylie Cosmetics. “I want to be as big as the other  brands. It’s my dream to be on Forbes.”

 “I never heard people say, ‘Oh, I want to be a businesswoman when I’m older.’ It was usually a nurse or this or a that.” But seeing her mom and sisters become successful entrepreneurs showed her otherwise. “My mom has been a huge influence on me; Kim has done amazing things. I look up to all of them.”

Come here monster: One photo shows the reality star toying with an illustrated creature

 when asked if she will ever be able to fully escape the spotlight, Jenner with a confused look. says“I don’t know,” she says, scrunching up her face. “Is that even possible?”

 “I just want to live my life. I have nothing to hide anymore.”

  
Check out Full Feature over @ Complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee