Friday 2 December 2016

Actress Temitope Osoba releases Dazzling new photos as she celebrates birthday..

The Actress is a year older today and is full of gratitude!..


She shared on turning plus 1

"It's funny the kind of stuff we go thru in life,but dere is always dis 1 day dat over shadows every shit 1 is going thru @ dat particular moment. I am so so thankful for today. DEC 2 my birthday. I thank God for every thing, I mean everything d good,d bad,d ugly etc... thank you GOD for today and everyday of my life and I say a HBD to everybody celebrating today #DEC2 #birthday"


Pics below..

👇👇

Temitope Osoba

Yoruba actress Tope Osoba

Tope Osoba

Temitope Osoba


Happy Birthday Temitope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated.Thanks for Stopping by!

Need To contact me?
Email: shalliespurplebeehiveads@gmail.com

Twitter: @shalliebee